is an established music teacher in the Westfield area with more than 20 years of experience. Glen Brown has been on faculty of the NJ Workshop for the Arts for close to two decades where he teaches private and group lessons, ensembles, and is a general administrator.
He currently teaches K-8 music at Trivium & Redeemer schools. Previously he was on faculty of Westminster Conservatory of the Westminster Choir College. He has maintained a private teaching studio since the early 1990’s.
Glen Brown is proud to have taught and mentored professional musicians but just as proud to have assisted and guided the development of many novices, young and old, throughout their lives in music.
Performance and Teaching Highlights include:
- Director of the NJWA Jazz Band
- Director of the Rock Performance Workshop of NJWA
- Guitar specialist at the Westminster Conservatory of Rider University where he started the Ukulele program
- Performs club dates with pop & rock groups
- Solo classical and jazz guitar performances
- Recording artist
- Multi-instrumentalist in the FBC Praise Band
- Violinist in FBC Orchestra
- Regularly organizes large concerts and musical events including: